Fatal Error: Acrobat fail to load it's Core DLL.
Cause of Error
This error is caused if Adobe Acrobat is not correctly installed, or if the Adobe Acrobat files have been corrupted.
Uninstall Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional. Reinstall the software either by using an installation CD, or by downloading it from the Adobe website. Click 'Edit' and choose 'Preferences'. From the 'Internet' options, clear the 'Display PDF in browser' check box. Click 'OK' to accept the changes.
When you open a PDF document, you get this following error message. This error is caused if the Adobe software is not installed correctly, or if the software has been corrupted.
The 'Fatal Error' message
To resolve this error, do the following:
1) Click 'Start' and point to 'Settings'.
2) Click 'Control Panel' and open 'Add/Remove Programs'.
3) From the list of 'Currently Installed Programs', select 'Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional'.
4) Click 'Change/Remove' to uninstall the software.
5) Install the software again, either by running the installation CD, or download the same from The Adobe download link .
6) After the Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional installation, open a PDF document.
7) On the menu bar, click 'Edit', and choose 'Preferences'.
8) From the 'Categories' list, click 'Internet'.
9) From the 'Web Browser Options' section, select and clear the 'Display PDF in browser' check box.
10) Click 'OK' to accept the changes.
Applies to Software Version
Adobe Acrobat 7.0